In this course, you will learn how to use Creo Parametric 3.0 to create and manage complex assemblies. You will learn how to use advanced assembly tools that enable you to add and maintain designs, increase your efficiency, and increase system performance when working with large assemblies. In addition, you will learn the basics of using and creating predefined assembly structures and skeletons, which are both valuable tools typically used in a top-down design process. The course also includes an assembly design project that enables you to practice your new skills by performing various design tasks in an assembly model.
At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in Pro/FICIENCY intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
• Use advanced component selection
• Use advanced assembly constraints
• Create and use component interfaces
• Utilize intelligent fasteners
• Create and use flexible components
• Restructure and mirror assemblies
• Use assembly features and shrinkwrap
• Replace components in an assembly
• Understand the basics of simplified reps
• Create cross-sections, display styles, and
• Substitute components by reps, envelopes, and
• Understand advanced simplified rep
• Create and use assembly structure and
• Utilize design exploration