In this course, you will learn how to use the Style environment to create and manipulate surfaces details and advanced surface models. You will also learn how to integrate style features with other parametric features in design models. After completing this course, you will be well prepared to design complex-shaped surface models in Creo Parametric.
In Creo Parametric, you can create surface models using the Style modeling environment. The Style modeling environment is a spline-based freeform modeler that enables you to combine the parametric feature-based modeling approach with the unconstrained surface modeling approach. This gives you the flexibility to design complex-shaped products in a single modeling environment. The Style tool is available through the Interactive Surface Design Extension (ISDX).
At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in Pro/FICIENCY intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
• Describe the style surface modeling process
• Describe the style surface modeling concepts
• Create initial style curves
• Develop style surface models
• Use advanced tools and techniques for defining style shapes
• Create smooth style surface models
• Integrate style and parametric features
• Use techniques for creating common detailed shapes
• Create complex, high quality style surface models