Rhino 3D CAD allows you to:
- Free form 3D model ideas accurately
- Any shape, any model you can think of
- 2D drafting and documentation
- Drive laser, plasma and water jet cutters
- Translate NURBS curves, surfaces and solids
- Customize to suit your needs with plug-ins
- Is Very Accurate
- Allows user control of continuity & units
- Does not have the limitations found in older computer aided design products
How Accurate Is Rhino 3D CAD Software?
Rhino is a free form modeller that is more precise than most other CAD software. Why? Rhino stores its 3D models in Non-Uniform Rational B-Splines (NURBS). These are mathematical representations of 3D geometry that can precisely draw any shape; from a 2D outline to a difficult 3D free form surface or solid. NURBS is accurate and flexible and can be used for design, engineering simulation and manufacturing. This is what is needed for demanding free form modelling. And Rhino’s implementation of NURBS is one of the most robust available in the market place today.
System requirements and recommendations
- 8 GB or more is recommended.
- Internet connection for installation and validation.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL 2 capable video card recommended.
- No more than 63 CPU Cores.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator is supported.
- Apple hardware is supported with Bootcamp.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 – recommended
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (32-bit only) Service Pack 3
Note: Both 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit Windows systems.