ZF Wind Power is a globally established designer, manufacturer and supplier of reliable, custom-built gearboxes for multi-MW wind turbines with a power capacity ranging from 1.5 to 6.15 MW.
ZF uses PTC Mathcad for engineering calculations, Creo for 3D design, and Windchill for data management.
What Creo can do for you:
- It’s all here: from the basics of part and assembly modeling to mechanisms to aesthetic surface design.
- Take advantage of technical surfacing capabilities, advanced surfacing, rendering, and reverse engineering.
- Explore innovative product development opportunities with the most powerful concept design tools on the market, including: freeform surfacing, integrated parametric and direct modeling, and more.
- Easily create 2D schematic designs and documentation for piping, cabling, and harnesses, and then use them to drive the associated 3D CAD models.
- Analyse and validate the performance of your 3D CAD designs before you make the first part.
- Make sure stakeholders throughout the organisation can easily view, interact, and share product data.
- Ensure product designs seamlessly transition to manufacturing with NC, tooling and mold design solutions.
- Work effectively with data from multiple CAD systems in a single design environment.
- Open and work with very large assemblies without waiting for screen regens
- Create AR experiences in 2 minutes
- Link your smart connected real world products to your CAD model for real data driven design
- Cut design and drawing production costs
- Safe time with Model Based Definition
- Safely and easily manage large projects with top down design