Intelligent connectivity is transforming our world beyond recognition from autonomous vehicles to the Industrial Internet of Things. Modelling and simulation is critical to making these technologies a reality.
Mobile and Wearable Tech
ANSYS simulation tools allow designers of high-tech electronics to:
- Optimise form-factor, performance, and battery life while delivering a compelling user experience
- Address power power budgets, miniaturization as well as integration of functionality across hardware, software, and mechanical subsystems
- Accurately predict and optimise power consumption
- Enhance power and signal integrity
- Simulate multiple antenna configurations
–reduce EMI/EMC issues by speeding the analysis of thermomechanical stress in conjunction with electromagnetics
- Designing high-definition image sensors for digital cameras or high-performance graphics processors to enable a realistic gaming experience, successful consumer electronics companies focus on driving down cost, integrating functionality, increasing product reliability, and speeding time to market
- The chip–package–system (CPS) workflow provides insight into the coupled interaction between the semiconductor die, the chip package, and the PCB
Communication and Networking Equipment
Address challenges such as:
- Increasing power density
- Increasing data rates
- Higher I/O bandwidth
- Stringent electromagnetic compatibility requirements
- Manage heat generated by thousands of servers or telecommunication equipment – routers and switches – in a confined space
With ANSYS multiphysics software you can improve communication and networking equipment design by optimising thermal performance, addressing power and signal integrity issues, reducing EMI/EMC challenges early in the design cycle.
Storage and Cloud
ANSYS simulation allows you to address:
- Latency, and reliability issues
- Data integrity and security issues
Reliable Wireless Communication Systems
With ANSYS you can:
- Conduct high-fidelity 3-D EM simulations
- Analyse geometric-scale variations
- Perform thermomechanical stress analysis and optimize antenna design
- Rapidly conduct design trade-offs, resulting in improved range, reliability, and data throughout
Want to learn more about LEAP’s solutions?
Complete the form and our team will contact you to discuss your needs.