Engineers rely on ANSYS electronics simulation software to design robust and power-efficient integrated circuits (ICs), printed-circuit boards (PCBs), communication infrastructures, and electromechanical systems.
ANSYS integrated circuit analysis software enables you to perform chip-level power optimization and sign-off, which is especially critical for developing products that must meet stringent power budgets.
With our signal integrity analysis products, you can design high-speed serial channels, parallel buses and complete power delivery systems found in modern high-speed electronic devices.
ANSYS electronics cooling products give you the ability to perform closed-loop simulations, enabling design optimization for best thermal performance.
You can leverage ANSYS RF and microwave design software to model, simulate and validate high-frequency components and antennas found in communication systems, mobile devices, computers, radio and radar.
Our electronics simulation software is ideal for the design of electromechanical as well as power electronics components and systems common to the automotive, aerospace, high-tech and industrial automation industries.
Designing sophisticated electronic devices means creating numerically large models with detailed geometry and complex physics. ANSYS delivers high-performance computing (HPC) capabilities that enable rapid processing of the toughest simulations.
Ansys HFSS (learn more)
A 3D electromagnetic field solver to design high-frequency electronics components. Its FEM, IE, asymptotic and hybrid solvers address RF, microwave, IC, PCB and EMI problems.
- Solves multi- layer packages
- 3D layout workflows for PCBs and packages
- High-frequency electromagnetic solvers
- IP protection through 3D components
Ansys Maxwell (learn more)
An electromagnetic field simulation solver for electric machines and elctromechanical devices. Solve static, frequency-domain and time-varying electric fields.
- 2D and 3D electromagnetic FEA
- Component to system – Reduced-order modelling
- Advanced electromagnetic material
- Automatic adaptive meshing
- Multiphysics analysis
- Slice-only technology
Ansys Sherlock (learn more)
Provides fast and accurate life predictions for electronic hardware at the component, board and system levels in early design stages to help future-proof your design.
- Solder fatigue analysis
- Translates ECAD to FEA/CFD in minutes
- Turns stress (thermal, mechanical) into life prediction
- Embedded, populated, modifiable libraries
- Validated time-to-failure predictions
Ansys Motor-CAD (learn more)
A template-based design tool for multiphysics analyses of electric motors across the full torque-speed operating range to optimise EV performance, efficiency and size.
- Intuitive, template-based setups
- Built-in electromagnetic, thermal and mechanical solvers
- Rapid analysis of efficiency maps, torque/speed characteristics and drive cycles
- Thermal sizing of machines
Ansys Icepak (learn more)
A computational fluid dynamics (CFD) solver for electronics thermal management. It predicts airflow, temperature and heat transfer in IC packages, PCBs, electronics assemblies, enclosures and power electronics.
- Unstructured, body-fitted meshing
- Built-in high-fidelity CFD solver
- Comprehensive thermal reliability solution
- Industry leading multiscale multiphysics
- Board-level electrothermal coupling
- Extensive libraries for thermal physics
Ansys SIwave (learn more)
A specialised tool for simulating power and signal integrity as well as EMI analysis of IC/PCB packages. Solve for power delivery systems and high-speed channels in electronic devices.
- Electrothermal and mechanical analysis
- IBIS and IBIS-AMI SerDes analysis
- Virtual compliance
- Impedance, crosstalk and EMI scanning
- Automated decoupling capacitor Optimisation
Ansys EMA3D Cable (learn more)
Ansys EMA3D Cable is a cable EMC modelling tool that specialises in analysing lightning-induced electromagnetic (EM) effects on large platforms.
- SpaceClaim’s Direct Modeller UI
- Cable Cross-Sections Electrostatic Simulation
- Streamlined Cable-focused Workflow
- Hybrid Transmission Line Harness