KeyShot is the Best 3D Rendering Software to Create Amazing Visuals.
KeyShot brings you real-time 3D rendering that displays results instantly. KeyShot is trusted by brands around Australia and New Zealand for its speed, ease of use, scientifically accurate materials, and advanced material editing capabilities. Create jaw-dropping visuals faster – Try KeyShot today.
How does KeyShot Work?From start to finish, use a simple 5 step process to create incredible images fast and easy in real-time.
Import your model:
- Froore than thirty 3D CAD formats.
- Free plugins offer one-click import.
- LiveLinking keeps your design in-sync.
- Drag and drop onto your model.
- 600+ scientifically accurate materials and 1000s more in the cloud.
- Use RAL and Pantone colours.
- In real time see how the materials and colours look on your model.
- Choose an environment image (HDRI) and drag and drop onto your scene
- See the scientifically accurate real world lighting bring your scene to life.
- Compose your scene by adjusting the angle, distance, focal length and field of view settings.
- Easily add depth of field.
- Share your custom images across product design, marketing, media and customers.
There’s more to KeyShot than amazing photo-realistic still images.
Successful products today need video and interactive content to break though the noise of today’s marketplace.
Don’t leave your customers guessing – show them the details they want to see with KeyShot:
Animation – with KeyShot Pro
From simple animations of your product using the animation wizard to complex animations guiding your customers though all aspects of your products, KeyShot Pro Animation easily creates rich, beautiful resources that create a wow factor.
Animation is included with KeyShot Pro, Pro Floating and Enterprise versions.
- With fade, turntable and rotation animations, camera path animations, panorama animations, DOF, Dolly and Zoom animations, and Camera Switch Events.
- Know precisely how your animation looks before your render.
- Animation in real-time: Setup, edit, and playback inside real-time ray traced environment.
- Interaction: Full interaction with camera, lighting and materials during playback.
- An animation Wizard provides a step-by-step walk-through for first time users.
Do you have existing animations?
Have you created animations in other software? Import these animations from PTC Creo, Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, or import an FBX file directly.
Interactivity – with KeyShotWeb
Bring your 2D KeyShot images to life. KeyShotWeb allows you to create web-ready interactive content directly from KeyShot.
KeyShotWeb make customised touch-enabled product views that can be displayed in any web browser, tablet or PowerPoint/Keynote. KeyShotWeb which consists of two feature sets:
- KeyShotXR: Interactive touch enabled: rotate and zoom your product allows your customers to see every angle.
- Web Configurator : Interactive selection visuals – allows your customers to view product options, colours, materials, etc, so they can find and see the exact product combination they want.
- Give your design team and customers a more accurate look at product details, with rotate and zoom, through touch and mouse interaction.
- Create interactive content using your existing KeyShot images and animations. A wizard guides you through the setup of the KeyShotXR, with on-screen, interactive feedback of the final KeyShotXR result.
- KeyShot XR is an additional plugin and can be added to all versions of KeyShot.
This is the animation above, but has been processed through KeyShotWeb and it is now touch interactive.
- Web Configurator presents model and material variations in real-time for design reviews, customer evaluation and interactive point-of-sale display.
- The wizard guides you through the set up.
See how you can Create Web Configurator with KeyShotWeb
Virtual Reality. Fast. Easy. Powerful. Made for collaboration.
Virtual Reality experiences from your KeyShot files at a click of a button.
- Provides faster design insight.
- Helps eliminate design mistakes.
- Assists in bringing products to market faster.
- Walk around large products.
- Evaluate colours, materials and animations, and set up in KeyShot.
- Find the perfect camera angle for your marketing collateral.
KeyVR is simple.
- With one-click, go from KeyShot 8 and 9 to KeyVR and transport yourself into the scene.
- Or open any KeyShot .bip or .ksp file directly in KeyVR.
- Experience design, materials, environment, or animations as if they are in front of you.
- Unlike other VR software, no programming is needed.
“With KeyVR, we can experience the design much earlier in the process to get a better idea of the finished product in time to make critical changes.” – Paul Taylor , Life Fitness
Want to learn more about 3D rendering with KeyShot?
Complete the form and our KeyShot team will contact you to discuss your needs.