Optimise and Predict Electronics Reliability
Best practices for ensuring and predicting electronics reliability require comprehensive multi-physics simulations. Ansys ensures reliability success by developing solutions and workflows that overcome today’s biggest simulation and design challenges.
- Extract Detailed Geometries from any ECAD file
- Perform Complex Multiphysics Analyses
- Predict Time to Failure Before Prototyping
- Implement Automation and Optimisation
Electronics Reliability Just Got Easier
Ansys Electronics Reliability solutions allow organisations to capture a wide-range of parts, materials, simulation and other data, as well as access to critical, simulation-ready material and component data.
Robust Reliability Predictions
Reliability predictions based on physics of failure (PoF) principles resides at the core of the Ansys Electronics Reliability portfolio. Using Ansys simulation tools, electronics manufacturers can determine how long it takes for a product to fail and why the failure occurred.
Ansys Electronics Reliability tools allow engineers to create comprehensive simulation workflows that include high-levels of automation.
Electrical, Thermal and Mechanical Analysis
Integrated workflows between Ansys Sherlock, Icepak, Mechanical, LS-DYNA, and more provide the simulation results necessary to optimize product designs and ensure reliability in the field.
A 3D electromagnetic field solver to design high-frequency electronics components. Its FEM, IE, asymptotic and hybrid solvers address RF, microwave, IC, PCB and EMI problems.
- Solves multi- layer packages
- 3D layout workflows for PCBs and packages
- High-frequency electromagnetic solvers
- IP protection through 3D components
An electromagnetic field simulation solver for electric machines and elctromechanical devices. Solve static, frequency-domain and time-varying electric fields.
- 2D and 3D electromagnetic FEA
- Component to system – Reduced-order modelling
- Advanced electromagnetic material
- Automatic adaptive meshing
- Multiphysics analysis
- Slice-only technology
Provides fast and accurate life predictions for electronic hardware at the component, board and system levels in early design stages to help future-proof your design.
- Solder fatigue analysis
- Translates ECAD to FEA/CFD in minutes
- Turns stress (thermal, mechanical) into life prediction
- Embedded, populated, modifiable libraries
- Validated time-to-failure predictions
A template-based design tool for multiphysics analyses of electric motors across the full torque-speed operating range to optimise EV performance, efficiency and size.
- Intuitive, template-based setups
- Built-in electromagnetic, thermal and mechanical solvers
- Rapid analysis of efficiency maps, torque/speed characteristics and drive cycles
- Thermal sizing of machines
A computational fluid dynamics (CFD) solver for electronics thermal management. It predicts airflow, temperature and heat transfer in IC packages, PCBs, electronics assemblies, enclosures and power electronics.
- Unstructured, body-fitted meshing
- Built-in high-fidelity CFD solver
- Comprehensive thermal reliability solution
- Industry leading multiscale multiphysics
- Board-level electrothermal coupling
- Extensive libraries for thermal physics
A specialised tool for simulating power and signal integrity as well as EMI analysis of IC/PCB packages. Solve for power delivery systems and high-speed channels in electronic devices.
- Electrothermal and mechanical analysis
- IBIS and IBIS-AMI SerDes analysis
- Virtual compliance
- Impedance, crosstalk and EMI scanning
- Automated decoupling capacitor Optimisation
Ansys EMA3D Cable
Ansys EMA3D Cable is a cable EMC modelling tool that specialises in analysing lightning-induced electromagnetic (EM) effects on large platforms.
- SpaceClaim’s Direct Modeller UI
- Cable Cross-Sections Electrostatic Simulation
- Streamlined Cable-focused Workflow
- Hybrid Transmission Line Harness
Want to learn more about LEAP’s solutions?
Complete the form and our team will contact you to discuss your needs.