Ansys electronics simulation for F-SAE, Lunar Rover and Solar Car teams
Overview of Ansys capabilities relevant to Electromagnetics / Electrical Systems within Motorsport, Lunar Rover, Solar Cars, including:
- Communications, Wireless, RF
- Electronics Cooling
- Electronics Reliability
Explore Ansys Electronics Solutions:
A 3D electromagnetic field solver to design high-frequency electronics components. Its FEM, IE, asymptotic and hybrid solvers address RF, microwave, IC, PCB and EMI problems.
- Solves multi- layer packages
- 3D layout workflows for PCBs and packages
- High-frequency electromagnetic solvers
- IP protection through 3D components
An electromagnetic field simulation solver for electric machines and elctromechanical devices. Solve static, frequency-domain and time-varying electric fields.
- 2D and 3D electromagnetic FEA
- Component to system – Reduced-order modelling
- Advanced electromagnetic material
- Automatic adaptive meshing
- Multiphysics analysis
- Slice-only technology
Provides fast and accurate life predictions for electronic hardware at the component, board and system levels in early design stages to help future-proof your design.
- Solder fatigue analysis
- Translates ECAD to FEA/CFD in minutes
- Turns stress (thermal, mechanical) into life prediction
- Embedded, populated, modifiable libraries
- Validated time-to-failure predictions
A template-based design tool for multiphysics analyses of electric motors across the full torque-speed operating range to optimise EV performance, efficiency and size.
- Intuitive, template-based setups
- Built-in electromagnetic, thermal and mechanical solvers
- Rapid analysis of efficiency maps, torque/speed characteristics and drive cycles
- Thermal sizing of machines
A computational fluid dynamics (CFD) solver for electronics thermal management. It predicts airflow, temperature and heat transfer in IC packages, PCBs, electronics assemblies, enclosures and power electronics.
- Unstructured, body-fitted meshing
- Built-in high-fidelity CFD solver
- Comprehensive thermal reliability solution
- Industry leading multiscale multiphysics
- Board-level electrothermal coupling
- Extensive libraries for thermal physics
A specialised tool for simulating power and signal integrity as well as EMI analysis of IC/PCB packages. Solve for power delivery systems and high-speed channels in electronic devices.
- Electrothermal and mechanical analysis
- IBIS and IBIS-AMI SerDes analysis
- Virtual compliance
- Impedance, crosstalk and EMI scanning
- Automated decoupling capacitor Optimisation
Ansys EMA3D Cable
Ansys EMA3D Cable is a cable EMC modelling tool that specialises in analysing lightning-induced electromagnetic (EM) effects on large platforms.
- SpaceClaim’s Direct Modeller UI
- Cable Cross-Sections Electrostatic Simulation
- Streamlined Cable-focused Workflow
- Hybrid Transmission Line Harness
Want to learn more about Ansys simulation solutions?
Complete the form and one of the experts from our Ansys team will contact you to discuss your needs.