Ansys Granta Materials Data for Simulation
Ansys GRANTA Materials Data for Simulation is a new license option providing instant, clickable access to a general library of materials property data across the Ansys family of simulation products, eliminating data search time and input errors. A single licence gives you access to over 700 materials.
GRANTA Materials Data for Simulation delivers:
- Easy access to materials data, embedded in your familiar Ansys environment
- Ready-to-use data — no reformatting required
- Data you can rely on — provided by Granta, the leader in materials information
- Consistency across Ansys multiphysics simulation
- Up to 2,600+ materials datasets.
- Range of 20+ materials properties.
Simulation-ready material models
- No additional data input needed.
- Less time searching. More time solving.
- Simple add-on to your Ansys simulation product.
- Instant access to a range of materials datasets.
Ansys GRANTA MDS Overview:
The data are collated, maintained and updated by the data products team at Ansys Granta. This Cambridge University spinoff is the leading provider of materials information and related software technology. GRANTA Materials Data for Simulation draws on proven sources, including Granta’s comprehensive MaterialUniverse database and the JAHM dataset from JAHM Software, Inc.
Customer Case Study: Supashock
In this video, hear how Supashock engineers use GRANTA Materials Data for Simulation for:
- Easy access to materials data embedded in the familiar Ansys environment
- Ready-to-use materials data — already in correct format
- Trusted materials data – checked by Granta, the leader in materials information
- Ensuring consistency across Ansys multiphysics simulation tools
Material Data for Simulation with Ansys – 1 Minute Demos:
Want to learn more about Ansys simulation solutions?
Complete the form and one of the experts from our Ansys team will contact you to discuss your needs.