Graduate Application Engineer
(Finite Element Analysis)
Please complete the form below to express your interest in entering the formal application process for a Grad. Engineer (Finite Element Analysis) position with LEAP Australia.
LEAP Australia is growing and we are seeking a motivated and talented Graduate Engineer to join our Melbourne team.
For over 20 years, LEAP Australia has been successfully providing leading engineering software solutions from around the world to a vast range of customers and industries across Australia and New Zealand. LEAP is a valued partner for world-leading vendors such as Ansys and PTC, representing solutions including CAE, IoT, CAD, CAM, PDM, PLM, ALM and SLM.
Graduate Application Engineer helps our customers solve complex engineering problems using innovative CAE technologies. The role
will involve a range of activities that include:
- Technical services and consulting
- Pre and post-sales technical support
- Technology demonstrations
- Training and mentoring
Our customer base includes a significant number of engineering companies, in Australia and New Zealand, across a range of sectors who rely on us for engineering services. Sound knowledge in the fundamentals of numerical methods, specifically CFD and FEA, is essential to deliver effective solutions to our customers. Application Engineers have a unique opportunity to work across engineering sectors and gain knowledge and experience that is unrivalled in the engineering services sector.
- Candidates with a degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or associated fields with a strong academic history are preferred.
- Candidates with full working rights in Australia.
- This position represents an opportunity to secure a role in Australia’s most respected CAE and engineering simulation company.
- Attractive remuneration and conditions will be afforded to the successful applicant according to their skills and experience.
Simply complete the form on this page to begin the application process.